ST. JOHN THE BELOVED SCHOOL'S
The Mission of St. John the Beloved School is to teach and model the Gospel of Jesus Christ, foster
academic excellence, and encourage service to others.
1. We believe our school will instill a knowledge and love of God, self, and others.
2. We believe that reverence, respect, and responsibility will be the foundation of developing
a Catholic school.
3. We believe that parents, teachers, administrators and clergy share responsibility for the
education and religious formation of the children.
4. We believe that the whole child will be developed spiritually, intellectually, personally, socially,
5. We believe that all children have a right to learn in a safe, caring environment.
6. We believe that our responsibility is to foster the self-esteem of each student by addressing
individual learning styles.
7. We believe that we will be stewards of God's creation and all of earth's resources as we follow
in the Franciscan tradition.
8. We believe the parish school supports and shares in the mission of the parish.